Use the tabs across the top of the page to locate the various kinds of information that you need for your Marketing Management project.
Whenever possible, pick a public company to research. You will be able to find far more information on a public company than on a private company.
Public companies are required to file reports with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), so their information is made available. Private companies do not have to do so.
Jump to a specific part of this video:
- How to find the library website (0:00)
- Introduction the library's BUS 671 guide (0:35)
- Contact info for your business librarian (0:50)
- Tips for choosing a company (1:08)
- Locating company and industry information through LexisNexis (2:50), MarketLine (5:25), and Business Source Elite (7:00)
- Resources that will help you with APA citation (8:13)
- How to get a hold of a librarian for assistance (9:30)
Or TEXT US at 724-919-4645
Having Trouble Picking a Company? Try the following: