Use the tabs across the top of the page to locate the various kinds of information that you need for your Marketing Management project.
Whenever possible, pick a public company to research. You will be able to find far more information on a public company than on a private company.
Is your company public? Here's how to tell:
PLEASE NOTE: LexisNexis changed its interface to NexisUni in January 2018, so those instructions are no longer accurate.
Jump to a specific part of this video:
- How to find the library website (0:00)
- Introduction the library's BUS 671 guide (0:35)
- Contact info for your business librarian (0:50)
- Tips for choosing a company (1:08)
- Locating company and industry information through LexisNexis (2:50), MarketLine (5:25), and Business Source Elite (7:00)
- Resources that will help you with APA citation (8:13)
- How to get a hold of a librarian for assistance (9:30)
Or TEXT US at 724-919-4645
Having Trouble Picking a Company? Try the following: