Use the tabs across the top of the page to locate the various kinds of information that you need for your Marketing Management project.
Jump to a specific part of this video:
- How to find the library website (0:00)
- Introduction the library's BUS 671 guide (0:35)
- Contact info for your business librarian (0:50)
- Tips for choosing a company (1:08)
- Locating company and industry information through LexisNexis (2:50), MarketLine (5:25), and Business Source Elite (7:00)
- Resources that will help you with APA citation (8:13)
- How to get a hold of a librarian for assistance (9:30)
You can search some of our library resources by NAICS codes. For cider, the relevant codes are:
312130 - Broadly, this is the category for Wineries, but it includes: Cider, alcoholic, manufacturing.
312120 - Breweries. While this does not specifically include cider, there are breweries producing cider, so it may also be relevant.
Or TEXT US at 724-919-4645