Skip to main content
- Distance students can request individual journal articles and book chapters from the JKM Library to be scanned and emailed.
- When requesting journal articles, make sure of the journal's print availability in the library by checking the Journals+ tab. Search for the journal title, NOT the article title.
- When requesting book chapters, check that the library owns the book by searching the Books+ tab on the library homepage.
- To request items, use ILLiad and indicate in the Status field that you are a Distance Student.
- The requested material will be scanned and sent to your Chatham email address.