Skip to main content
Using Library Databases
- The library subscribes to 66 databases which you can search to find journal articles, e-books, book chapters, and more.
- Use the Databases A-Z button to view a complete listing of the library's databases.
- Use the Journals+ tab to search for print and electronic journal titles.
- Use the Guides button to view the most relevant databases and other resources to use by subject area.
Access Full-Text Articles
- See if there is attached full-text in the database. There will be a link that says PDF Full-Text, Full-Text Finder, or similar.
- If working with a references list, type the title of the journal into the Journals+ search on the library homepage. If there is a match, the title will be the first result on the screen with print and/or electronic availability indicated.
- If the journal is available electronically, you will be directed to the appropriate database.
- If the journal is only available in print at the library, you can order the specific articles you need through Document Delivery. See the Document Delivery tab in this guide.
- If the library does not have access to the journal that you need, you can order individual articles through ILLiad.