Skip to main content
Accessing Course Reserves
Course Reserves are fully searchable in the JKM Library's online catalog. Either click on the name of your course, or search for a book or professor to see if what you need is available.
To check out course reserves, visit the Circulation Desk. In order to access these materials you will need:
- to present a valid Chatham University ID or photo ID
- your instructor's last name
- the title of the item you'd like to borrow
Depending on what your professor chose, you may be able to check out the item for:
- 2 hours - to be used in the library only
- 4 hours - can leave the library
- 24 hours - can leave the library
For more details on loan time, renewals, late fines, and replacement charges, see our Borrowing Policies for Chatham Community guide and select your patron type.
Questions? Can't find what you need?
Call us at (412) 365-1245,
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org,
Or stop by the Circulation Desk, 1st floor, JKM Library!
We want your feedback!
Fill out this short form to let us know what you think of course reserves or any other library-related issues.