Skip to main content
Finding Books & Articles
- The library holds over 112,000 books, journals, cds and dvds. The library also subscribes to multiple databases which contain article and book citations, conference proceedings, government documents, e-books, and more. Use the Discovery tab to search many databases simultaneously, or use the Databases A-Z tab for individual access.
- Use the Books+ tab to search the library catalog for books, dvds, cds, print journals, and more. Review the library's borrowing policies for faculty here.
- The Research Guides button details the most relevant resources to use by subject area.
- Use the Journals+ tab to search for journal titles and their accessibility in print or electronically.
Resources not held by the library
If you need resources that are not held by the library, there are multiple ways to request the material:
- E-ZBorrow - This service is only for book requests. EZ Borrow allows you to directly search and request books from over 50 academic libraries in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, and West Virginia. If a book you need is not held by the JKM Library, try using EZ Borrow first; if it is not available in EZ Borrow, try ILLIAD.
- ILLiad - This service is for requesting books, journal articles, government documents, theses/dissertations, and audio visual material.
Archives & Special Collections
The Chatham University Archives and Special Collections are housed in the library and are available to faculty and students. Visit the Archives and Special Collections homepage for more information.